Corporate, Charter and Group Sales Executive - Sydney
At Fantasea Cruising we are the fresh new story on Sydney Harbour.
We deliver Australia’s most personal experiences on the water. We are the safest, most creative and flexible team on the water.
Specialising in amazing experiences and VIP small groups, our people are friendly, engaged and enthusiastic.
We deliver quality service with a welcoming Aussie smile.
Who are we looking for?
Someone to work closely with the Fantasea Cruising CEO and Head of Sales and Marketing to define and implement the strategic direction for Fantasea Cruising across New South Wales.
The successful candidate will drive corporate, charters and group booking sales. The duties and responsibilities include attendance at trade shows, industry networking events to broaden Fantasea Cruising product awareness and sales messages, maintaining and acquiring business relationships as well as seeking new business opportunities. The role requires strong motivational and persuasive skills, coupled with good planning and administrative abilities. Relationship and stakeholder management skills are imperative.
And an understanding of the high Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) standards required across the Fantasea Cruising group of companies in all business activities.
Ideally you have
- Solid sales skills
- Established local industry contacts
- Excellent understanding of distribution systems and major suppliers in the tourism industry
- The ability to recognise opportunity, and to act to seize such opportunities
- Energy - mind and body
- Attitude - super positive and innovative
- Determination to deliver quality experiences for customers and agents
- Willingness to travel when required
- Demonstrated track record of achievement in a similar role
- Strong English language skills, with Foreign language skills highly regarded
Training and Qualifications
- Relevant qualifications or relevant experience in sales roles
- An excellent understanding of the tourism industry in Australia
Do you think you are up for the CHALLENGE?
APPLY NOW and we look forward to meeting you!
Please address the above criteria in a cover letter along with your C.V.
You will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and on job training and opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.