Retail Sales Manager
At Fantasea Cruising we are the fresh new story on Sydney Harbour.
We deliver Australia’s most personal experiences on the water. We are the safest, most creative and flexible team on the water.
Specialising in amazing experiences and VIP small groups, our people are friendly, engaged and enthusiastic.
We deliver quality service with a welcoming Aussie smile.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be a proactive team player with strong management skills and a love of retail. Happy to work in a fast-paced environment, you’ll love new ideas and are looking for an opportunity to really make a difference for a growing company.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to define and implement the retail strategy and delivery for Fantasea Cruising point of sales.
- Manage a team of sales staff, including rostering, recruitment and performance management.
- Collaborate on merchandise purchasing
- Coordinate display, presentation and stock take of merchandise sales items both in store and on-board key vessels.
- Liaise with suppliers for production and delivery of all goods for sale.
- Administrative functions including rosters and purchase orders.
This is the opportunity to join a growing marketing team in a team environment in a role that will progress career development. If you are passionate about all things retail and enjoy administrative duties, please APPLY NOW!
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.